Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
eduroam - Connecting on Chromebook
Connecting a Device to Wi-Fi
1. Select the Wireless icon in the lower right part of the screen.
2. Select the network titled "eduroam".
3. Select "PEAP" from the EAP dropdown.
4. Select "MSCHAPV2" from the EAP Phase 2 Authentication dropdown.
5. Select "Do Not Check" from the Server CA Certificate dropdown.
6. The identity is the student/faculty email address.
7. Password is the student/faculty password.
8. Check the box that says save login information.
9. Select "Connect" and you should be connected.