Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Macintosh
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Network / File Shares
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Resnet
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Windows OS
Finding Mac Address
This will show you how to find the MAC Address on your computer
Finding your MAC Address on a PC (Windows 7 or Windows 10)
1. Click on the start menu or hit (Windows + R) on your keyboard.
3. In the command
4. Hit enter then look for the heading called Ethernet Adapter Local Area Connection.
5. Under this category look for the Physical Address. This is your Wired MAC Address.
6. Now look for the heading that is called Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection.
7. Under this category look for the Physical Address. This is your Wireless MAC Address.
Finding your hardware address (MAC Address) on a Mac
1. Click on System Preferences on your
2. Next, navigate to the Network icon and once its opened check to see the Ethernet tab is selected.
3. From the Ethernet
4. Now navigate to the Hardware Tab. Your Wired MAC Address will be listed here.
5. Now negative to the Wifi tab and select the Advanced button.