Topics Map > Reservations
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications
Booking a Room in EMS
This document will explain how to book a room in EMS.
Viewing Events Management System (EMS) Reservations
[Link for document 25521 is unavailable at this time.]
1. Go to the EMS site http://reservations.uwgb.edu/
2. Log in with your supplied credentials. Be sure to use your full email address. If you do not have login credentials, contact Andy Wenig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Click "Book Now" next to the room you would like to book. All of your available rooms to book will be shown on the Home screen.
4. Provide the details for the highlighted fields below. You may use either the "Let Me Search for a Room-Space" or "I Know What Room-Space I Want" fields, or you may leave the fields blank to return all results.
5. Once the proper information is submitted, a list of rooms will appear to the right. Click the following symbol to book the desired room.
6. Provide the information requested in the window below and click "Add Room-Space" to confirm.
7. Once the required information is provided, the selected room will appear under the "Selected Rooms-Spaces." Click "Next Step" to be brought to the "Services" screen. If you choose, you may leave the fields blank.
8. Click "Next Step" from the "Services" screen to be brought to the "Reservation Details" screen.
9. Use the fields provided to enter the information below. If desired, the first contact can be whomever is creating the reservation; be sure to include the person requesting the reservation as the second contact using the "temporary contact."
10. Click "Create Reservation." The next screen will show "Reservation Created."
Below you will find commonly asked questions on how to use the room scheduler.
Want to Schedule a Room that you are Authorized to Reserve Online?
Select My Account on the green bar above, and then Log In. You will be asked for your full email address and password.
Forgot your password or don’t have one yet, contact email@example.com for assistance. Once logged in, you can now reserve a room if you are authorized to book the room. To do this, go to reservations on the green bar, and then click on Room Request. You need to answer all the red* items.
Want to Browse Events?
Select the Browse on the bar above, and then click on Browse Events, select the date and building, and then all the events will show up if they are public events. This will show you what is happening in each building.
Want to Browse a Building or Area?
Select the Browse on the bar above, and then click on Browse Building or Area button. Select the Building you want to look at and scroll down the reservation book to find the room you are interested in. Click on the room name to find out the room capacity, special features, equipment in the room, etc. Most rooms have pictures and if you click on the picture, you will enlarge it.
Want to Browse the Reservation Book?
Select Browse on the bar above and then select Browse Reservation Book, add the building and date that you want to look at. The screen will show you a reservation book of each room in the building that you selected. You can see most events listed. If an event is listed as private, that means it is a class, or a private function, not open to the public. Most people use this to check if a room is open for planning an event or maintenance reasons. If you want the room. you need to contact a scheduler to book it, unless you are authorized to book the room online.
University Reservations: 465-2462 Weidner Center: 465-2726 Kress Center: 465-2064
Want to Locate a Group ?
Select Browse on the bar above, and then Locate Group. Type in the beginning letter of the alphabet of the group, and a list of groups in our data base will show up beginning with that letter, for today's date only. Select the group that you are looking for, and then press the locate button. A list will show up if they are here.
You can also obtain more information about the University Union, Kress Center and Weidner and get to the new Campus Master Calendar, by clicking on the Links key above, located on the green bar.