Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Un-Delete discussion posts in d2l
Those with access at the TA or Instructor level in D2L can un-delete discussion posts. To do so:
- Navigate to Discussions
- Click on the Settings link in the upper right-hand corner
- Under Personal Settings: Display Settings, ensure that "Display deleted posts" is checked
- Click Save
- Navigate to the deleted post. Deleted posts will appear with their titles in Grey Strikethrough.
- Click the post title to open it
- In the area at the top of the post, click "More Actions" and then "Restore"