Topics Map > Library > Technology

I am having a problem with a library computer/scanner/printer/photocopier. Who should I talk to?

Help with library equipment can be found at the Public Service Desk.

Staff at the Public Service Desk on the 3rd floor of the library can help with any problems you may encounter with equipment located in the library.

Keywords:library, equipment, computer, scanner, printer, copier, photocopier   Doc ID:30278
Owner:Melissa P.Group:UW Green Bay
Created:2013-05-22 11:51 CDTUpdated:2013-07-03 11:58 CDT
Sites:UW Green Bay
Feedback:  0   0