Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
UW Digital ID - Customer - Logging in using the Smart Phone One Time Password (OTP) Application
1. Go to the desired web application in your web browser and log in by selecting your campus and entering your institutional login credentials
This document summarizes the process of logging in using your smart phone app's generated One Time Password.
If you experience problems logging into this page please refer to the following: http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=13942
2. The Additional Login Required page appears
3. Open the Symantec VIP application on your smart phone to generate a six digit security code
4. Enter the six digit security code into the box labeled "One Time Password:"
5. Click the Continue button