Leaving Feedback and Grading an Assignment in a Dropbox in D2L
1. Click on Dropbox in the navigation bar.
This document illustrates how to leave feedback and grade student work in a D2L dropbox.
2. Click on the name of the dropbox folder that you want to view submissions for.
3. Click on the Evaluate Submission link next to the name of the student who you want to leave feedback for.
4. If your dropbox is manually scored, enter the score for the assignment.
If you've attached a rubric to the assignment, click on the rubric name and select the appropriate score.
If your dropbox is not set to receive a grade value, you will not see either of the above options.
5. Type in any feedback in the Feedback text box.
6. Attach any files that you want to associate with the feedback. If you have a microphone attached to your computer, you can also click on Record Audio and leave a short voice message.
7. Finally, you can choose to Publish or Save Draft. Publishing the grade and/or feedback will make it immediately available to that student. You may want to choose to save a draft if you intend to publish all student grades and/or feedback at once, or in case you plan on coming back later to make changes.