Generating Class Reports From Quiz Results in D2L
This document outlines how to generate reports for class results of a quiz in D2L.
Setting up quiz reports: (Reports Setup Tab)
Reports allow you to view quiz results for the entire class. It's a seldom used feature, but is available.
- Click on Quizzes from your D2L course.
- Click on the quiz you'd like to set up reports for.
- Click on the Reports Setup tab.
- Click on the Add Report button.
- Type in an identifiable report name in the Report Name field.
- Select the type of report that you want by selecting one of the options:
- Question Statistics – An “overall” report that can show the class average, score distribution, and the percentage of correct responses for each question.
- Question Details – The report displays the difficulty for each question, includes text responses, includes bonus questions, and displays private comments from sections.
- Users Statistics – The report displays the class average, displays score distribution, and displays org defined id.
- Attempt Details – The report displays usernames and attempt durations.
- User Attempts – The report displays usernames.
- In the Release area, select immediately to release the report now, or select the radio button next to the date drop-down list to choose a date.
- In the Release Report To area, check the boxes next to the roles that you want the report to release to.
- Click the Save Report button.