Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Creating Sections and Questions in the Question Library Feature of D2L
This document goes over how to create sections and quizzes in the question library feature of D2L.
Sections are used to organize your questions. Think of them as folders.
To create a new Section in the Question Library:Click the New button and choose Section from the drop-down list.
- Type in the name of your section in the Section Name field.
- Type in a Message (optional). This message can be displayed to users at the beginning of the quiz.
- Type in Private Comments (optional). These comments are only for you to see.
- Click the Add a File to add an image to the section.
- Set your Display Options:
- Check Show section name to have the section name displayed in quizzes that contain that section.
- Check Insert a line break after section name to insert some extra spaces below the section name when displayed in a quiz.
- Check Display message and image to display the text you typed in the message textbox and the image you specified.
- Click the Save button