Creating a Grade Scheme in D2L
1. From within your D2L course, click on Grades.
This document elucidates the procedure for creating a grade scheme in D2L.
2. Click on the Schemes tab (just under the navbar).
3. Click on "New Scheme."
4. You must name your scheme. You only need to enter the "Start %" for each grade symbol.
Note: If you plan on exporting your grades from D2L to SiS, the symbols must be standard, i.e. A, AB, B, BC, etc.
5. To add additional rows for grade symbols, enter the number of additional rows required and click on
6. Click on Save when finished.