Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Importing a Grade Scheme from One D2L Course into Another
This document shows how to import a grade scheme in D2L from one course to another.
If you're created a grade scheme for a previous course, you can import it into other courses.
1. From within your D2L course, click on Grades.
2. Click on the Schemes tab (just under the navbar).
3. Click More Actions and then Copy
4. The scheme copy page will list all of your previous and current D2L courses, along with any custom schemes. You can browse through the list, or if you know a keyword in your scheme, enter that in the box and press the magnifying glass to search.
5. Click the radio button next to the scheme name to select it, then click on Copy.