Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Copying or Importing Material from One Course into Another in D2L
1. Select "Edit Course" in the Navbar of the class which will receive the imported materials.
This document describes how to import content from one course to another in D2L.
2. Select the "Import/Export/Copy Components" icon.
3. Click "Search for Offering"
4. A box will pop up and you should click the magnifying glass next to the search bar. This will pull up all the courses you have taught in D2L.
5. Click the circular button next to the course from which you would like to import material. Then press "Add Selected."
6. Select "Copy all components" if you want all the material. If you click this, then you are done. If, on the other hand, you only want some course materials, but not all, click "select components."
7. If you chose "select components" you can check the boxes next to the material you would like to import. When you are done checking boxes, press "Continue."
8. Finally, press "Finish" and the materials will import.