Submitting a Quiz for a Student in D2L
Sometimes students report problems submitting a quiz or exam in D2L. This document shows how to submit an exam on a student's behalf.
This document shows how to submit a quiz on behalf of a student in D2L for those times when students report that D2L will not let him/her submit a quiz.
1) select the "Quizzes" tab in the course navigation page.
2) Click the triangle next to the name of the quiz that bedevils you and select "Grade" from the drop down menu
3) You will need to do a search for the student whose exam is in limbo. To do this sort the exams by "users who have an attempt in progress" from the drop down menu under the heading "restrict to". Then, counter-intuitively, click the magnifying glass icon to search for students who have taken the exam but not submitted it yet.
4) click the icon of the two little men - who resemble the playing pieces from the Life boardgame. This will allow you to enter the exam as the student.
5) Check over the exam to see if there are any problems and then, if everything seems o.k., click "Go to submit quiz"
6) you will have to verify that you really want to submit the quiz - if you do, click "yes" and you are done.