Enrolling a user in Your D2L Course
If you are listed as an instructor, you may enroll new students, TAs, or other instructors in your D2L course.
This document explains how instructors may enroll another user, like a student, or another instructor in a D2L course.
To view the different permissions view this document: Classlist Enrollment in D2L
**Note: The only catch is that these users must already have existing accounts in D2L.
1) Go to your Classlist and click the blue "Add Participants" button
2) Select "Add existing users" from the dropdown menu.
3) Search for the student you would like to add; then click on the magnifying glass icon.
4) Click the check box next to the person you would like to add; set the role; and click "Enroll Selected Users."
4) Finally, click "Done" and you are finished.
**Note: If you cannot find a user, it may be that they're already enrolled in the course, or they've not yet been added to D2L via the SIS/D2L integration process. This nightly process completes at about 2AM, so if a student has registered for a course in SIS it could take 24-48 hours before they're added to D2L.