Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Applications
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Home Use Software
Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Network / File Shares
Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Topics Map > Instructional Technology > Lecture Capture
Installing Camtasia Relay
1) Navigate to the "Apps" or "X" drive and select the Mediasite folder.
This document summarizes how to install Camtasia Relay on a personal computer or laptop.
2) Open the Camtasia Relay executable file.
3) Run the installer.
4) Click Finish - but you are not done. This will open up Camtasia Relay so that you can record.
5) Enter Username and Password, if you would like to record right away. Otherwise, you may close this dialog box.
6) Drag "Camtasia Fix" from the "X" drive to the desktop and double click to run it. This program will only take a few seconds. The fix ensures that recordings upload to the proper place. Once this runs, you can delete the file.
Close the "X" drive and you are done.