Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
These instructions explain how to install software from the application catalog. Software like Adobe Creative Cloud, ArcGIS SPSS, etc. may be installed following this document.
How to download software from the application catalog.
Please note: If you log off your computer while the application is installing the application may fail to install correctly.
- Lock your computer if you need to move away from your computer for an extended period of time during an install.
- For long installations like SAS and Adobe Creative Cloud, start the install before leaving for the day and lock your computer.
2) When Software Center opens, the applications tab on the left should be selected. If it is not select it, and there will be all of the available software for you to download.
4) Scroll though the options or use the search bar to find the software that you would like to install.
5) Once you find the software that you want, click on it and then click on the install button
6) You can then click on the "Installation Status" tab on the left to see the progress of the installation.
7) Once it has finished the status will change to "installed" if it has installed successfully.
If the application fails to install or you receive any other error messages using the Application Catalog, please contact the help desk by phone or email at (920)465-2309 or firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.