Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Topics Map > Instructional Technology > Clickers
Retrieving your class list from D2L
This document explains how to retrieve your class roster from D2L, through Turning Point, for a clicker session.
Note: this process only works if your students have registered their clickers in D2L.
- Open TurningPoint 5 and select the Manage tab.
- Click Participant List and select New.
- Select Download from Integration and click Create List.
- Select Desire2Learn from the Integration drop-down menu and enter the Server Address in the box provided. The
Server Address is https://uwgb.turningtechnologies.com/
- Click Connect.
- Enter your Desire2Learn Username and Password and click Login.
The Import Participant List window is displayed.
- Select the participant list(s) and click Import.
The participant list is imported.
- Click OK.
The participant list now appears in the left menu of Turning Point.