Topics Map > Instructional Technology > D2L
Topics Map > Instructional Technology > Clickers
Updating your clicker class list from D2L
This document explains how to update your clicker Turning Point "clicker" classlist, using the D2L integration within Turning Point.
Note: this process only works if your students have registered their clickers in D2L.
- Open TurningPoint 5 and click the Manage tab.
- Select the participant list and click Results Manager in the lower right corner of the window.
- Click Integrations.
The Connect to Integration window is displayed.
- Select Desire2Learn from the Integration drop-down menu and enter the Server Address in the box provided. The
Server Address is https://uwgb.turningtechnologies.com/
- Click Connect.
- At the Connect to Integration window, enter your Desire2Learn Username and Password and click Login.
The Update with Integration window is displayed.
- Select Update Participant List and click Update List.
The participant list is updated.
- Click Close.