Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Home Use - Install Office 2016 on a Windows Computer
Steps to install Office 2016 applications on a home computer.
Follow these steps to install Office 2016 to your home Windows Computer.
1. Sign into Office 365 using the portal: https://portal.microsoftonline.com Be sure to use your full email address. Password is unnecessary at this step.
2. Key in your password and continue the UWGB sign in process to Office 365.
3. You will find yourself at the welcome page for Office 365. Click on the down arrow next to your name, and then select "View Account".
4. Select "Install Status" from the menu. If you've installed Office 2016 already, it will list the device. Select "Install desktop applications".
5. Keep the choice of the recommended "32-bit" regardless of your Operating System. Click "Install".
6. CIT recommends you download and THEN install the applications, but you can do either. (Select Save or Save As)
7. After downloading, select RUN and allow the changes to your computer.