Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Office - Installing Office 2019 on a Windows 10 Computer
This document outlines how to install Office 2019 on a Windows 10 computer.
Go to the UWGB homepage and hover over "Faculty and Staff." Select "Office 365" from the options shown.
1. Sign in using your full UWGB email and password.
2. Locate the "Install Office" option.
3. Choose the "Office 365 apps" option.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Once the download has completed, click to open the installer package.
6.. Click "Yes" to allow the application to make changes.
7. Once you allow the app to make changes, the installation will start.
8. Open one of the applications (Word is shown here) and sign into your UWGB account using your full email and password.
9. Once signed in, your name and initials should appear at the top right of your screen. You are now ready to use all of the Office suite; you will automatically be logged into all the other applications.