Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk > Applications
Uploading a single file or multiple files to OneDrive-UWGB
Getting Started Quicklinks: Uploading a single file to OneDrive-UWGB.
(You must be logged in to the Office 365 Portal).
1. Depending on the web browser you use, you can upload files up to 2 GB in size.
2. Browse to the location where you want to add the files.
3. From the Browse tab, tap or click "upload". Browse and select the correct file to upload.
4. You may also select "Upload Document" from the Files tab.
5. Finally, another method available is to Drag your files from a Windows Explorer window into the Drop here... area, staying on the page until they finish uploading.
other Document 42656 is unavailable at this time.