Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Installing Office 2019 on an iPad
This document details how to install Office 2016 mobile applications on an Apple iPad with iOS 8 or higher.
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iPad.
2. Search the App Store for "Microsoft Office."
3. Once you are presented with the Microsoft Office App, you can install it. If you have downloaded it before, a small cloud icon will appear to download the app. If you have never downloaded the app with your Apple ID before, you will see a "GET" button; click "GET" to start the install.
4. The download and install will take about fifteen minutes or more if on a slower Wi-Fi connection.
5. When the installs are done, open the app.
6. Once the Microsoft Office application is open, you will see welcome tiles. Swipe the the last card to get to the sign in page.
7. Select sign in and provide your campus email address. If for any reason it asks what account to use, select "Work."
8. After your email address is verified, you will be directed to our sign in page. Enter your credentials; this will prompt Office to activate.
9. If you wish to opt out of their data collection program, deselect the checkbox at the bottom of the page.