Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Topics Map > Library
Topics Map > Instructional Technology
Logging into lynda.com (2 Methods)
Note: these instructions are for UWGB students, faculty, and staff with a valid campus account.
Specific steps for logging into lynda.com from a campus or home computer.
1. Using the link found on this page: Lynda.com Online Education
Log in using your full email address:
2. If you've never logged into lynda.com before you will probably see the following screen: (Select "No, I've Never had an Account")
3. It's recommended that the first course you go through is the "How to Use Lynda.com" course.
ALTERNATE method of Logging in to lynda.com:1. From the lynda.com website, click on "Log in".
2. Type in www.uwgb.edu and click on "go".
3. Log in with your full UWGB email address.
4. If you've never logged into lynda.com you may see this screen before the mail lynda.com page; click on "No, I've never..."
5. Questions? Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 920 465-2309.