Remove the Endnote Separator Line in Microsoft Word
Follow these steps to remove the Endnote separator line in Word.
- Below is an example of an endnote separator line. (Below the words "Human Resources") *Note the endnotes are in green.
- Select the View tab. From the Views group, select Draft.
- To display the Endnote options, select the Reference tab, and then "Show Notes" from the Footnotes group.
- From the Endnotes drop-down box, select "Endnote Separator". Select the separator line and press your delete key.
- Switch back to Page Layout view and note that the separator line has been deleted.