Topics Map > Instructional Technology
Kaltura Playlists (in My Media)
Navigate to the Kaltura Management Portal (https://media.uwgb.edu) and log in with your campus credentials.
This document describes how to create and build playlists in the Kaltura media management portal.
Adding videos to / creating a playlist
- Select "My Media" from the profile dropdown
- Choose at least one video you would like included in the playlist by checking the box to the left of the video thumbnail image
- Click the "Actions" dropdown and select "Add to playlist"
- If the playlist already exists, click the checkbox next to the playlist name and click Save. If the playlist does not yet exist, type the name of the new playlist in the box that says "Create New Playlist, click Create, and then click Save.
- To add more videos to your playlist repeat steps 1-4 using the newly existing playlist. To view your playlist, click "Go To My Playlists" at the top
Embed your playlist
Once you have created your playlist, you can share it (on D2L etc.) by embedding it wherever you have an HTML editor. See "Getting Embed Code from My Media (Kaltura)" for more information.