Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Topics Map > Library
Topics Map > Instructional Technology
How to Access your Network Drive with Mac OS X (On & Off-campus)
This document will go over how to map a network drive on and off campus.
1. My Finder
2. “Go” in the toolbar at the top
3. Connect to Server—from the “Go” Menu
4. Type: smb://fpsb/drivename$
5. Click the + to remember the drive, and “Connect”
Steps 1-5 plus the following steps:
6. It will prompt you for your name and a password, and if you are connecting as a Guest or as a Registered User.
7. Make sure you have Registered User selected.
8. Your name is your campus username
9. Your password is your campus password
10. Click "Connect"