Convert Adobe LiveCycle Designer Forms to Adobe DC Forms
Follow these steps.
Steps to convert a basic Adobe LiveCycle Designer Form to Adobe DC Form.
1. Open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and select File, Open.
Open the PDF Form that was created in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
2. Export this PDF to a Word Document: Select File, Export To, Microsoft Word, Word Document. This will create a new *.doc or *.docx file.
3. Close the 'old' file that is open in Adobe DC. Within Adobe DC, select File, Create, Create Form,
4. At the "Select a file" dialog box, choose "select a file". Browse to the new Word document that was created in Step 2. Click on Blue Start button. *NOTE: Make sure auto-detection is turned ON.
5. Make any form changes and then save as a new PDF.