Adobe - Insert a PDF into a Word Document
The following article outlines two ways to insert a PDF into a Word document.
1. Open your Microsoft Word document and select File.
2. Select Save as Adobe PDF.
3. Choose a filename and select Save.
4. Open Adobe Acrobat DC and select Combine Files.
5. Select Add Files.
6. Select the files you would like to combine and press Open. To select a list of files, hold Shift and press the top and bottom files. To select various files, hold Ctrl and select each file.
7. Select Combine.
The process is now complete. The combined files will open in a new binder.
To re-organize the pages of your PDF, select Organize Pages.
Re-organize the pages by selecting and dragging to the appropriate order.
1. Open Adobe Acrobat DC and select File. Then, select Open.
2. Select the PDF you would like to convert to a JPEG and select Open.
3. With the file open, go to Export To > Image > JPEG.
4. Name the image and select Save.
5. Open Word and go to the Insert tab. Then, select Pictures.
6. Choose the JPEG image you created and press Insert.
7. Your image is now inserted into your Word document.