Cannot See Survey on Qualtrics
Sometimes, well-meaning Qualtrics users will share/collaborate a survey with a colleague but the colleague cannot access it. This is generally because they have shared the survey to an external account with a UWGB address. Below is the CORRECT process for sharing a survey to an internal account.
- The user receiving the survey needs to first log in to Qualtrics. Log in at https://sis.uwgb.edu/surveyservice/ NOT on the Qualtrics website. This login will create an internal Qualtrics account for you. Log in using campus credentials (the same ID and Password used for SIS).
- The user sharing the survey can then log in and find the survey to share.
- Using the menu by clicking the drop-down at the right-hand side of the survey, select Share Project
- The the window that appears, search for the username of the person receiving the survey. The username should appear as:
you should not be typing their entire email address as this will send them an invitation to create an external Qualtrics account.
- Select the user receiving the survey from the list of suggestions (this list will appear as you type)
- Their username (in the format above) will appear in the box. Click Add
- From here, select which sharing options you would like and click Save
- Log out of Qualtrics. The person receiving the survey invitation will receive a campus email informing her that she has access.