Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Wireless configuration for Windows 10
This document discusses wireless configuration for Windows 10
This article explains how to manually set up your Windows 10 computer to use the 'eduroam' authenticated wireless network.
- Click on the wireless icon found in the system tray on the task bar.
- You will see the available networks listed. Students, faculty, and staff should use the "eduroam" network. Anyone without an ".edu" account should use the UWGB Guest wireless network. If your home institution is eduroam-enabled, you may use the more secure eduroam network.
- Click once and then click on "Connect" (or double-click).
- You will be prompted for your UWGB username and password. (Scholars using eduroam can use their home account information.) NOTE: Be certain to use the full email address as shown below.
- Select "Connect" at the Windows Security Alert.
- You will now be connected to the eduroam network and can open a web browser.