Give Someone Access to a Qualtrics Survey
Often times Qualtrics users will want to share surveys with collaborators on campus. This document explains the process in more detail. The common problem is that users will share a survey with someone who has never logged in to Qualtrics before and therefore does not yet have an account. When this happens it is possible that the requestee created an external account associated with their campus email address which is not the preferred method of sharing and accessing surveys. The preferred method is outlined below.
To log in to QualtricsSign in with you NetID (same as Email, D2L, or SIS) at https://sis.uwgb.edu/surveyservice/
To give someone with a UWGB account access to a survey / form
- If the person has never logged in before, they will need to log in (at the address above) so Qualtrics creates their account
- Then they can then log out and you can log in to share the survey
- Click the drop down on the right-hand side of the survey you'd like to share and choose “Share Project”
- The best way to add them is to search for their campus username
Campus usernames usually appear with a pound sign and “uwgreenbay” behind it: example: smithj#uwgreenbay
Sometimes these show up in all caps or all lowercase or some combination. As long as it has the #uwgreenbay it’s the right one
- Once you’ve selected them in the search bar, click the blue Add button
- Check the boxes under Edit, View Reports, Activate/Deactivate, Copy, and/or Distribute depending on what you want them to be able to do to this particular survey.
- Click Save
Other sharing options:
To share a survey with external Qualtrics accounts or at other institutions, review the instructions for sharing surveys provided by Qualtrics here: