Print Refunds for Pharos Print Release Stations. (Lab Printers and Kiosks)
- Credit requests for PassPrint issues will not be handled by the University Union information desk. Please do not send any student to the University Union for a refund.
- A student may request a free reprint from a consultant if a print job is lost due to a printer jam or other printer malfunction. (We may get calls from the Library to do the same.)
- Refunds will not be done for cases where user error are involved or when the student determines later that they do not want the printout they received.
If a student desires a refund for a VALID reason, the lab consultant will need to email email@example.com with the following information:
- Student's Name and 9-digit University ID.
- Include a complete explanation (date\time) of the events leading up to this request.
- Include the cost of their job to be refunded.
- CC: Kim Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The PassPrint supervisor will verify the charge occurred and will generate a credit back to the appropriate account. University personnel should contact Kim Miller if there are additional questions about the print job in question.