Kentico - Create a New Page
This article explains the steps you need to take when creating a new page in the Kentico application.
- Open the Pages application in Kentico.
- In the content tree on the left, click select the parent page under which the new page should be placed.
- Click the plus sign on the top left of the screen (above the site tree).
- Click the UWGB Standard Page type from the list of links.
- Click the appropriate template:
- Standard Page Template for a page that is completely blank.
- Table of Contents Page Template for a page with a floating “On this page” menu.
- Custom Template for a page that is pre-built with standard widgets and sections.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the page name in the Name field. Page names should be descriptive and concise.
- Click Save.
- The new page will open. A red X icon appears beside the page in the site tree. This means the page has never been published and is hidden from the live site.
Tip: If you’re making multiple subpages with the same template, instead of "Save" in Step 7, click Save and create another and it will automatically repeat Steps 1-6.