Topics Map > UWGB Help Desk
Jump lists: Modifying in Windows 10
This is a guide on how to clear items off of a jump list or disable them entirely.
Follow these steps to disable all jump lists completely:
1. Click on the Start Menu.
2. Click on the Settings button.
3. Click on Start.
4. Turn Jump Lists on or off here.
Switching to "Off" will 1.) Clear all existing jump lists and 2.) Disable any further jump lists from being created. (Switch to "On" to create recent item lists again in your applications.)
Follow these steps to remove individual suggestions from a jump list:
1. Make sure that the program whose jump list you would like to clear is open on the taskbar.
2. Right click the program's icon on the taskbar.
3. Right click the item on the jump list that you would like to remove.
4. Select "Remove from this list".
To remove multiple items from the jump list simultaneously, follow the guide on how to disable a jump list above, but re-enable the feature after disabling it. This will clear all of the suggested items on your jump lists.