Kentico - Adding Faculty\Staff Photos from the Directory
Follow these steps to add a bio\photo page for a faculty or staff member. This assumes the faculty\staff has been added to the Directory\People section of the web. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if their name isn't in the directory.
Watch a quick video (no audio)
1. Select the menu item for faculty and staff photos; in this example, it is named "Contacts".
2. Select the "plus" icon to create a new People page.
3. Select "Link an existing page".
4. From the content area, navigate to Directory --> People and search for the individual. Click "add" and the name will be added to the page.
5. Edit the information by selecting the Form tab. Click on Create a New Version or Check out the page.
7. Remember to "Check In" when finished and then "Submit for Publishing"
General Kentico Information
Other Kentico Knowledge base articles (UknowIT)