How to Properly Copy a Page in Kentico
This document will show you how to correctly copy a page in Kentico. Do NOT right-click on a page and make a copy.
1. Login to Kentico and select pages.
2. Create a new page by selecting the "+" right under "Edit" in the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Page (menu item)".
4. Enter in the "Page Name" and select "Save"
5. Browse for the page that you want to copy and open the page.
6. Highlight everything inside the "body" component of the page and press "Ctrl + C" to copy.
7. Go to the new page and Paste (Ctrl + V) the copy information into the "body". (NOTE: The information will not appear in the new page until you click "save".)