Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts
Kentico- Create Image Slider
This document will show you how to properly create an image slider.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a slides folder. Include in the email a hyperlink to the site and location within the site where the image slider is needed.
2. Once you receive a reply stating that a folder has been created, login to Kentico and locate the slides folder under your sites.
3. Select the folder and Select"+", and then Select the "UWGB Image Slider" option.
4. Name the image slide "slide1" and then Select the "Select" button.
5. Select the Library drop down and Select the "more library" options in order to locate the site's Media Library.
6. Type in the Name box to quickly locate your media library.
7. Navigate the sidebar to find the folder that hold your image. Select the image and Select the "Select" button at the bottom right corner.
8. (Optional: if you want a button (hyperlink) to appear with the image, add the appropriate info in the bottom section) Press "Save" and slide1 should appear under your slides folder.
9. Repeat Steps 3 - 8 until you have all the images you want to be within your slideshow. (3-4 is appropriate)
***NOTE: Be sure to name the slide differently. (Example: slide1 --> slide2...)***
10. Select the page that you want to insert the image slider. Select the widget icon.
11. Search for the image slider up in the search bar and Select "UWGB Image Slider".
12. Once the widget is inside the page, "Save" and go to "Preview" to see if it is displaying your slides.