UW Campus Password Policy\How To Reset Your Password
UW Green Bay's password policy, self service, complexity
- Passwords must be a minimum of 14 characters
- Passwords must be a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters. (for example: EyeLuv!ceCream!)
- Must be changed at least every 180 days
- Can't be any of your last 24 passwords.
- Passwords should not exceed 49 characters.
IT encourages students and staff to use the Self-service Password Reset Tool to enroll in a new 'password reset' system. This allows users to unlock their account or reset their password without assistance from the helpdesk.