UW Campus Password Policy\How To Reset Your Password
UW Green Bay's password policy, self service, complexity
The policy requires the following:
- Passwords must be a minimum of 14 characters
- Passwords must be a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers, and special characters.
- Must be changed at least every 180 days
- Can't be any of your last 24 passwords.
- Passwords should not exceed 49 characters.
IT encourages students and staff to use the Self-service Password Reset Tool to enroll in a new 'password reset' system. This allows users to unlock their account or reset their password without assistance from the helpdesk.
For more information visit the IT Security page.
If you are still having problems please call the IT Help Desk at 920-465-2309 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org