How to Use the Password Reset Tool
This document explains how to use the Password Reset Tool.
1. Navigate to the UW Campus Policy document for password resets (click here to go there!) and click on "Self-Service Password Reset Tool"
2. Sign in with your current credentials for the account you would like to change the password for.
3. Click on the "Click Here" button to enroll so that you can reset your own password in the future without the help of the Help Desk.
4. Read the instructions and enter an email address for your password tool enrollment.
5. Enter your current password in the first box. Create a password that meets the requirements, and type it in the last two boxes. Press "Change Password."
6. You should then receive this message when your password has been changed.