ENROLL into the Password Reset System
Follow these steps to ENROLL in the Password Reset System. After enrolling, use this tool to manage your password.
1. From a browser window, navigate to https://reset.uwgb.edu/
2. Sign in with your campus ID and password.
3. Click on the "Click Here" button to enroll so that you can reset your own password in the future without the help of the Help Desk.
4. Click on the Enrollment tab.
Read through the instructions and enter an alternate email address (gmail, outlook, yahoo) for your password tool enrollment. You may also add your cellphone using the correct SMS address. For example, a Verizon cellphone user would enter their cellphone number as email@example.com
When completed your enrollment list might include both email and a cellphone number and look something like this:
5. To change your Password: enter your current password in the first box. Create a password that meets the requirements, and type it in the last two boxes. Press "Change Password."
6. The following message appears when the password has been changed.