Forward Calls to another phone. (VOIP only)
Follow these steps to set up Call Forwarding on your phone. Method 1 is set up on the physical phone. Method 2 can be done remotely from a web browser.
1. Press the "Forward all" button on your Cisco Phone.
2. Enter the Call Forwarding number. (Include an 8 and 1.)
3. The Call Forwarding number will display in the upper left-hand side of the phone.
4. To cancel the Call Forwarding, just press the "Forward off" button.
1. From a web browser - enter the url of phone.uwgb.edu
2. Click on the phone tab and then select "Call Forwarding". Check the box for "Forward calls to...". Either select a number that you've provided in the past, or enter a new one. (don't forget the 8 and 1 as a prefix to your phone number.)
*Note: If you prefer to have your calls delivered to BOTH your office phone and your cellphone please contact the Help Desk and ask for assistance with "Single Number Reach".
Questions: email@example.com or call 920 465-2309. Website: https://www.uwgb.edu/it