Checking storage remaining in Outlook
This document will show you how to check how much remaining space you have in Outlook.
It’s wise to keep tabs on how much storage your e-mail account has remaining. If you run out, you’ll be unable to send e-mails until you free up some space by deleting old messages. Luckily, it’s easy to check how much space you have left:
From Outlook Web Access:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page and choose “Options”.
2. In the pane to the left, click on the “General” section to expand it, then click “My Account”.
3. You can see how much space you have remaining at the bottom of the page under “Mailbox usage”.
From Outlook for Windows:
1. Click the “File” tab on the ribbon.
2. If it isn’t open already, click the “Info” section to select it.
3. You can see how much space you have remaining under the “Mailbox Cleanup” section.