Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Checking Storage Space
This document will show you how to check how much remaining space you have in Outlook.
Outlook - Prevent .ost File Errors
Outlook - Adding Room Calendars
Outlook - Configuring Out of Office Replies
Outlook - Creating Space
Outlook - Attachment and Recipient Limits
Outlook - Forward an Email as an Attachment
From Outlook Web Access:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand
corner of the page and choose Options.
2. Click on General to expand it and then click My Account.
3. You can see how much space is remaining under Mailbox Usage.
From Outlook for Windows:
1. Click the File tab in the ribbon.
2. If it isn't already open, click Info.
3. You can see how much space is left under Mailbox Cleanup.