Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Voice Calls
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support > Collaboration
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Departmental Support > Phone
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Communication > Jabber
Jabber - Adjusting Volume
The first method for controlling Jabber's volume is to adjust the settings from within the Jabber application.
1. Navigate to Jabber's settings by selecting the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Navigate to File -> Options. In Options, select on the Audio tab on the left-hand side. Be sure you are adjusting the settings for the Headset Earphone.
***NOTE: To test the volume of the headset, click the Play button to the right of the drop down menu.***
3. Select "Apply" in the bottom right-hand corner to save the changes.
The next method to adjust the volume for Jabber is to go through the computer's volume settings.
1. Select the speaker icon on your task bar.
2. Drag along the bar to adjust the headset's volume.
The final method to adjust the headset's volume is through the control on the headset's cord.
1. There are volume buttons on the cord of each Jabber headset; they are represented by a + and -. Pressing the + increases the volume and the - decreases it. You will see a popup on the upper left-hand side of your screen when you increase the volume on the Jabber headset.