Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Profile Mail Merge
This document details how to do an Outlook profile mail merge in Office.
1. To start:
1. Navigate to the Start Menu.
2. Select "Control Panel."
2. Select "User Accounts."
3. Select "Mail (Microsoft Outlook)."
2. Select "Show Profiles."
3. Select the "Prompt for a profile to be used" option and then "OK."
4. Close Outlook and re-open. Select "New."
***NOTE: This dialog will now appear every time you launch Outlook.***
5. Give the profile a name.
6. To complete the process:
1. Select "Manual setup or additional server types."
2. Select "E-mail Account."
3. Enter a name or label in the Your Name field.
4. Enter your email address in the E-mail Address field.
5. Select "Next."
7. On the next screen, sign in with your account and select "Finish."
8. When creating the mail merge, open Outlook with the Financial Aid profile first and then start up your mail merge like normal.