Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Remote Lab - Student Access
This document will explain and show the user how to sign into the remote lab system.
- At least 10Mbps internet speed
- It will not work with VPN enabled.
- Please log off after every use to allow other users access.
1. Go to https://vdi.uwgb.edu/
2. Sign in using your campus username and password. If this does not work, select "Download the Horizon Client for Windows (x64)" below the sign in box.
3. Select the lab that you want to connect to. For a list of applications that are available in each lab, please click here: Software Configurations in the Campus Computer Labs by Location .
Follow the steps from the following article: "Your connection is not private error" in Browser
4. You are now remotely connected to our campus machine and automatically signed in.
If you get a message that says "Click to enable audio", select OK.
1. Select the Start Icon on the bottom left.
2. Select the person icon on the left side of the menu that comes up.
3. Select Sign out.
4. Wait for it to log you out and then select Close.