Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
Office - How to Switch Accounts in Office
1. Navigate to the application you would like to use. It's easiest to use Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
2. In the upper right hand corner, select your profile picture.
3. Select "Sign in with a different account."
4. In the pop-up window:
1. Select "Work or school account."
2. Select "Continue."
5. On the following screen:
1. Enter in your full UWGB email address.
2. Select "Next."
6. Enter your password and select "Sign in."
7. Once you have entered your password, you should be signed in to your UWGB account. This should only need to be done once; your sign in credentials will carry over to other applications.