Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Accessing Cisco VOIP Voicemail Box Remotely
Instructions for accessing Cisco Voicemail box remotely for listening to voicemail messages, changing greetings, etc.
1. Dial your full University phone number
2. Hit "*" after the voicemail system answers
3. The system will prompt you to "enter your ID followed by pound, enter your 4 digit extension (final 4 digits of your University phone number) followed by #
4. The system will prompt you to "Enter your PIN followed by pound", enter your voicemail PIN followed by #
5. Follow the system prompts within voicemail as you normally would to manage messages, greetings, etc.