Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Accounts > Email
Outlook - Adding a Shared Mailbox in Outlook Web Access
This document details how to open a shared mailbox from Outlook Web Access (OWA).
1. Select your initials/profile in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select "Open another mailbox."
3. Then, complete the following:
1. Enter the email address of the mailbox you wish to open. Your selection should appear as a result when you begin to type.
2. Select the desired email, and then select "Open." The shared mailbox will now open in another tab.