Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Windows OS
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Audio Not Playing When I Am Connected to My Campus PC Using SafeConnect (Windows)
This document will explain how to fix the issue with audio not playing while connected to SafeConnect VPN.
1. Go to the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and click on "Type here to search."
2. Search for "Remote Desktop Connection" and open it when it comes up.
3. Once you open it, click on "Show Options."
4. Click on "Local Resources" on the top.
5. Under the "Remote audio" section, click on "Settings."
6. Make sure the option labeled "Play on this computer" is selected and make sure "Record from this computer" is selected. Then click OK.
7. Go back to the "General" tab on the top of the menu.
8. Input your GB number into the computer field and click "Connect."
9. You will be connected to your office computer. Test the audio to make sure it is working correctly.