Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > GBIT Service Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
OneDrive - Moving Files from your M: Drive to OneDrive
This document details how to move a file from your M: drive to OneDrive.
1. Log into Remote Lab using your UWGB username and password. Navigate to the following KB for more information: Remote Lab - Student Access.
2. Select "OK" to be automatically logged into a lab computer.
***NOTE: You may also have to select "OK" to enable audio.
4. Select File Explorer.
5. Find your M: drive along the left hand side.
6. Find your document within your M: drive.
7. Select and drag your file from File Explorer to your OneDrive. For more about OneDrive, navigate to the followign KB: OneDrive - UWGB User Guide .
***NOTE: To save space, we recommend deleting the original file from your M: drive.***