Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Remote Support
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Home Use Software
Topics Map > IT Help Desk Services > Applications > Microsoft Office
OneDrive - Moving Files from Your M: Drive to OneDrive
This document outlines how to move a file from your M: drive to OneDrive.
1. Log into Remote Lab using your UWGB username and password. See the following document: Remote Lab - Remote Lab for Students
2. Click "OK" to be automatically logged into a lab computer.
Note: You may also have to click OK to enable audio.
4. Click on File Explorer.
7. Find your M: drive along the left hand side.
5. Find your document within your M: drive.
6. Click and drag your file from File Explorer to your OneDrive. For more about OneDrive, visit OneDrive - UWGB User Guide .
To save space, we recommend deleting the original file from your M: drive.